We were founded in 1955 and currently have over 35 members from Northeast Ohio. We are a non-profit organization and belong to the Ohio Federation Mothers of Twins Club. In 2017, we changed our name from Cuyahoga Falls Mothers of Twins Club to Summit County Mothers of Multiples Club to better represent our members. We welcome all mothers (or guardians) of multiples who live in Summit County or surrounding areas!
- Formally meet once a month from September through May on the 1st Thursday of the month. Meetings begin at 7:00pm.
- Frequent outings for Moms Night Out, family fun events and playgroups.
- Access to our members only Facebook page where you can post questions, discussion questions or classified ads.
- We publish a monthly newsletter with committee, events and club information.
- Participation in the Twins Club consignment sale which occurs each spring and fall. You can sell your gently-used children's or maternity items and gain early access to shop before the general public.
- In addition to helping our own members, we regularly participate in activities to help the community including adopting a family each year (preferably one with multiples).
2016 - 2018 Officers
President: Karyn Anderson
Vice President: Monica Erkkila & Heather Shall
Treasurer: Sara Ragon
Recording Secretary: Kelly Benson & Anna Hawley
Corresponding Secretary: Jennifer Cavanaugh
CONGRATULATIONS TO Karyn anderson- 2017-2018 CFMOTC MOTHER OF THE YEAR!