We were founded in 1955 and currently have over 35 members from Northeast Ohio. We are a non-profit organization and belong to the Ohio Federation Mothers of Twins Club.
- Formally meet once a month from September through May on the 1st Thursday of the month. Meetings begin at 7:30pm except for September and June which begin at 7:00pm.
- Frequent outings for Moms Night Out, family fun events and playgroups.
- Access to our members only Facebook page where you can post questions, discussion questions or classified ads.
- We publish a monthly newsletter with committee, events and club information.
- Participation in the Twins Club consignment sale which occurs each spring and fall. You can sell your gently-used children's or maternity items and gain early access to shop before the general public.
- In addition to helping our own members, we regularly participate in activities to help the community including adopting a family each year (preferably one with multiples).
2016 - 2018 Officers
President: Karyn Anderson
Vice President: Monica Erkkila & Heather Shall
Treasurer: Sara Ragon
Recording Secretary: Kelly Benson & Anna Hawley
Corresponding Secretary: Jennifer Cavanaugh
CONGRATULATIONS TO Karyn anderson- 2017-2018 CFMOTC MOTHER OF THE YEAR!